If you are in need of a Compliance Assurance Engagement to meet Government Regulations, or an external stakeholder, we are here to help.
As Registered Company Auditors, combined with more than 10 years experience performing Compliance Assurance Engagements for the University Sector and Grant Recipients, we are industry experts at navigating different Regulations and Legislation, and meeting the often unique reporting requirements imposed by Government bodies.
– Australia Awards (previously AusAid) – providing international scholarships and fellowships to the next generation of global leaders from developing countries, allowing them to return home with a high quality education from Australian Universities
– Higher Education Participation and Partnerships Program (HEPPP) – helping Universities provide Australians from a low SES background the opportunity to study at University
– Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000 (ESOS) and National Code of Practice for Providers of Education and Training to Overseas Students 2007 (the National Code) Audits – standards set for education and training institutions offering courses to international students who are in Australia on a student visa
– U.S. Federal Aid (Direct Loan) Audits
– University Union, Sporting Club, and other Financial Audits
– For-profit research and development (R&D) Company’s controlled by Universities, or in partnership with commercial enterprises
– Acquittals for single or recurrent Government Grants, provided to meet services or policies of the current Government