With more than 2 million small businesses across the country, there is no doubt Australian’s love the idea of running their own business as much as owning their own home. You have the freedom to make your own decisions, and the ability to chose your own destiny. But with these rewards there is always hard work and risks involved.
Often the hardest thing about starting your own business is doing it alone. You have the support of your partner, family and friends, but often you need to talk to someone that is removed from your immediate circle who can make sure you are on the right track. We can help you focus early on the areas that need the most attention. Doing this will not only save you time and money, but also potential headaches trying to fix problems in the future.
At Garcia Group Advisors we specialise in businesses of all sizes, and will take the time to help you get started to ensure you have the best possible start in your journey.
– Best structure to operate from: Sole Trader, Partnership, Trust or Company
– Business and Personal Risks
– Finance and cash flow while getting started
– Payroll and employees
– ATO requirements including Income Tax and GST
– Due diligence or valuation if purchasing a business