Business success is not just about increasing sales, but having a clear growth strategy in mind. No one is more passionate about the success and legacy of a small business than the owners themselves. After years of running a successful business, most owners have a good idea about the general operations, and sometimes cash flow of the business, as long as profits are consistent or have steady growth. One of the biggest risks for businesses in this stage of their lifecycle is complacency.
The key to continued success of a business is a clear plan, and regular monitoring of trends and performance. As experienced Business Advisors we work closely with business owners to improve their businesses, not just when problems start occurring, but during the good years as well, to make sure the business is positioned to adapt before trends become problems.
We can work with you in a range of areas, depending on the lifecycle of your business, or what concerns you the most. No matter where you are in your business journey, we are passionate about finding ways to help you improve and achieve more in your business.
– Business processes to ensure your business is running efficiently
– Projections and forecasting of both budgets and cash flow
– What if scenarios, to help you decision making around key areas or opportunities within the business. A great example is how much would it cost in labour and overhead costs if sales were to increase 20%.
– Costings and budgets during growth or quiet periods of your business
– Tax minimisation and wealth strategies
– Exit strategies for your business, whether it be through an external sale, generational handover to maintain your legacy, or a simple wind up to minimise your risks after closure